Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Cloud Engineer to work in Fidelity’s Software Engineering (Home) business group in Durham, NC!
This engineering team supports data detection and security for the SWE (Home) business unit and is responsible for enterprise wide initiatives to support business operations.
The Expertise You Have
- Programming Java or Cu002Bu002B, Python or any high level language, Java Script, NodeJS
- Understanding of core Azure services, uses, and basic Azure architecture standard methodologies
- Developing and deploying cloud based applications in Azure
- Demonstrable understanding of Azure core services
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on Azure
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Understanding of Azure security practices
- Understanding of Azure serverless computing (AKS/Kubernetes)
- Understanding of the use of containers in the development process
The Skills You Bring
- Hands-on experience building and deploying applications using a variety of Azure Cloud Services.
- Ability to apply design patterns and object-orientation to solutions
- Exposure to Unix shell and PowerShell scripting
- Hands-on experience with containers and container orchestration preferred
- Experience carrying out the Software Development Lifecycle in an agile environment
- Proficiency with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Concourse preferred)
- Experience with machine learning and AI models is a plus
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS is a plus
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our multifaceted working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is meaningful to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at HR@ ftsjobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.