Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a DevOps Engineer to join the Enterprise Software Engineering business unit.
This role will be based full time in Durham, NC or Westlake, TX!
The Access Lifecycle Management product line team provides provisioning, lifecycle management and control assessment solutions to technology teams and applications across Fidelity's business units. We are responsible for providing capabilities that provide secure, stable access in a manner which ultimately improves Fidelity's risk posture, ensures compliance with policy standards, and reduces the overall cybersecurity threat landscape facing the firm.
The expertise you bring
- B.S.in Computer Science preferred, Engineering / Mathematics or comparable
- 5+ years of cloud systems and application administration, integration, and operation
- Identity and access management experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ is a plus
- Experience in consumption of Web Services APIs (JSON / XML / SCIM)
- Experience building and deploying Azure cloud enabled applications leveraging 12 factor design
- Hands on experience with automation & pipeline implementation (Testing, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipeline)
The Skills You Bring
- You have experience and comfort working in an agile environment (Scrum and Kanban)
- You possess strong engineering skills and experience developing maintainable, scalable multi-tiered applications
- You have maniacal focus on automation and always looking towards reducing waste and improving efficiencies
- You should enjoy communicating and learning the business behind the application
- You have hands-on experience in designing and developing using the following technologies
- Experience with Azure services (Storage, Networking, Containers etc.)
- Working knowledge of Pipeline/Build tools such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, Veracode, Sonar
- Monitoring automation systems such as Datadog, CloudWatch or Splunk. Datadog preferred.
- Unix and Shell scripting skills, programming with Python desired.
- Experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining Sailpoint Identity IQ platform is a plus
- Integrating modern SaaS solutions and vendors with existing systems and services
- Azure and Kubernetes certification is a plus
COVID work policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will be moved to our dynamic working approach. You'll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you'll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [email protected] ftsjobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.