Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Totogi. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a well-rounded technical expert with experience in sales? Do you want to maintain your technical edge while evangelizing the future of the public cloud? Are you ready to join an innovative startup thats already disrupting the telecom industry?
Totogi is a telco software company redefining the future by taking telecommunication businesses to the public cloud. Totogi's solutions are built cloud-native to AWS and are 100% API driven. This tech stack means integrating with legacy systems is easy, implementing new features and services takes minutes (not months), and using our BSS generates 10x performance at 1/10th the cost.
In this senior-level individual contributor role, you will become a technical thought leader and convince long-established telcos to do things differently. You will also publish technical collateral like white papers and video deep-dives to inspire the small and large players to adopt Totogi and save time and money as their business scales up. Totogi's solutions are built cloud-native to AWS, so you'll constantly expand your expertise in the AWS stack.
If you want to help telco technical experts understand why they should move to the public cloud, join Totogi!
What You Will Be Doing
- Technical Sales Calls – Presenting Totogi's technical architecture and addressing technical questions and concerns that a prospect has about adopting Totogi.
- Proof of Concept – Scoping, designing, and executing demonstrations that show how integrations would occur to cloud charging from on-prem 4G and 5G systems.
- Collateral Creation – Creating technical sales collateral (e.g., slides, whitepapers, blogs, podcasts) that demonstrates expertise and establishes the author and company as thought leaders and technical experts. Configuring tailored demos that showcase features and capabilities to address SME questions with working examples.
What You Wont Be Doing
- Responding to RFPs & RFIs
- Wasting time on administrative paperwork
- Identifying or qualifying leads
Cloud Architect Key Responsibilities
- Successfully complete proofs of concept with clients technical experts and turn them into internal champions for our products
- 5+ years experience making important architecture and design designs on software projects
- 5+ years experience in cloud computing (i.e., AWS, GCP, Azure) within the telecommunications industry
- 5+ years experience in an external customer-facing role in enterprise sales ($1M+ deals) or software pre-sales
- 2+ years experience in application programming
Totogi is focused on building telco software for the public cloud and is completely redefining how carriers engage with their subscribers to drive customer love! We are a product-driven telco software company made up of some of the best minds from the telecoms industry and the brightest engineering talent across the globe. Change the game with us.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $200 USD/hour, which equates to $400,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online screening assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as Not Spam since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4618-US-NewYork-CloudArchitect.005