TTEC, formerly TeleTech, is seeking an individual with a strong cloud background to join our Enterprise Architecture team.
Why choose TTEC, formerly TeleTech, to enhance and broaden your career? TTEC offers a fast-paced experience to a broad spectrum of information technology. We are passionate about providing the right solution for our client's business problems through driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities. We need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Enterprise Architecture team, you will be part of a team of highly-skilled technical personnel responsible for the technical leadership and end-to-end architectural roadmap/strategy/design for all TTEC technology solutions.
As the Enterprise Architect, focusing on Platform and Systems Architecture, you'll be responsible for the architecture approach and philosophies in a hybrid multi-cloud environment for the TTEC global enterprise. You will consult and collaborate with other TTEC companies on cloud solutions, cloud direction and cloud efficiencies. Provide technical support to various departments and users with regards to cloud implementations, cloud migrations and cloud adoptions. Serves as a liaison with vendors and other third-party providers. Operates under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgment. Serves as a team leader and mentor to junior level engineers.
What every Enterprise Architect does:
- Gain inputs through consistent communication into each business and technology group, and all-level within them
- Business/Technology Alignment and Strategy
- Link business mission, strategy and processes to technology strategy
- Track business and technology concerns
- Derive and document the technology strategy
- Make alignment between technology and the business more transparent
- New & Existing Technology
- Identify product requirements
- Identify risks
- Ensure product needs are meeting the end-user needs
- Demonstrate why solutions are appropriate
- Derive and document the functional (high-level) design
- Non-Production Ownership
- Oversee a not-at-scale replica of production for your own hands-on initiatives
- Use for strategy and functional design
- Demonstrate technology solutions seamlessly and without error
- Support and enable others to participate in non-production (DEV, QA, Pre-Production) to further their own processes in support of more stable & reliable production rollouts
- Oversee a not-at-scale replica of production for your own hands-on initiatives
- Minimum travel for conferences and other events
- Responsible for the implementation, testing and training of new communication projects and initiatives.
- Performs the analysis, design and development of new Cloud initiatives.
- Responsible for integrating business systems within the corporate information technology environment.
- Demonstrated skills in design and engineering of integrated solutions.
- Develops business cases for request for new or additional hardware or software.
- Coordinates with Management and Technology Managers/Engineers to resolve issues relating to Cloud.
- Conducts trainings and mentoring sessions. Provides the highest level of support to the technical operations groups and junior level engineers.
- Researches new technologies in the areas of Cloud security, resiliency, speed, monitoring and alerting.
- Produces policy and standards globally for TTEC Cloud(s) environments.
- Writes white papers and gives technical presentations on new technologies
- Strong vendor relationship skills
- Acts as a liaison with vendors and third-party providers.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining documentation for all assigned Enterprise Architecture designs.
- Capable of project managing complex technical projects and communicating status to Customers.
- Flexible person with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to rapidly changing environments and requirements.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-cultural, customer-oriented environment.
- Ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as required; 24×7 support.
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills.
- Develop and Design new IP networks based off new client and or internal requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by management
What skills you'll need:
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience developing scalable, robust, manageable, and secure enterprise-class SaaS applications delivered via AWS, Azure, or Google cloud platforms.
- 5-7 years architecture, design, development, deployment, integration, and configuration of Contact Center systems.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent experience or certifications
- Current knowledge of SaaS, IaaS, and cloud infrastructure technologies including storage, messaging, monitoring, logging, and security services is a must.
- Expertise in the current best practices and technologies used for deployment automation, continuous integration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and all other aspects of the lifecycle management of cloud-managed services is required.
- Experience deploying and managing distributed database systems is a major plus.
- Experience developing such services via Docker and Kubernetes is a major plus.
- Experience with the full-stack technologies involved in building full-stack web applications (such as React, node.js, Java) is a major plus.
- Experience with cloud native technologies like Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, and other AWS technologies like EKS, SQS, RDS and more.
- Lead the exploration, design, planning and implementation of integrated endpoint solutions that enhance the user experience, eliminate technical debt, and strengthen security
- Guide cloud standards and lifecycles by partnering with business leaders, IT; Procurement, Asset and Security teams; and OEM's
- Support knowledge management by creating, maintaining, and improving documentation such as knowledge articles, Wikis, and other artifacts
- Extensive experience working with, and enhancing, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Development (CD) environments.
- Experience with Open Source Software, Cloud Platform Services and Open API techniques.
- Experience with a disciplined development methodology and release management process
- A documentation first mindset backed by an understanding for what goes into creating the perfect document. Strong writing skills are a must.
- An understanding of how to successfully get new technology and changes to production, without being able to do everything yourself.
- A desire to learn in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- A desire to be hands-on (non-production)
Who We Are
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments’Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth’to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
Compensation and Benefits
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $100,000-$160,000 USD. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.