Cloud Architect / Software Engineer (Azure CI/CD Agile). Are you a talented technologist who has experience working in a polyglot cloud environment? Do you want to help architect and build cutting-edge InsurTech products alongside a highly skilled team?
As a Cloud Architect your focus will be to develop and deliver leading edge cloud architecture across multiple products. You will be working as part of a wider, established Architecture Team within a polyglot cloud environment (primarily Azure) where you will be responsible for developing end-to-end design of components, products, solutions, and services for a group of SaaS InsurTech products.
You can be based in Reigate (ideally), Cambridge or London for this role however, you will only need to go into the office 1 – 2 days a week.
- You have a background in software engineering using any programming language and have experience delivering complex applications on cloud
- You have experience architecting enterprise solutions in Azure or similar
- You have experience working in a polyglot cloud environment such as Azure, AWS and GCP
- You have a background working in product focussed companies
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Cloud Architect you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to 115k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Cloud Architect (Azure) role.