Azure Cloud Architect – Outside IR35 – Fully remote – 6 month initial contract – 550 to 650 per day
La Fosse Associates are currently looking for an Azure Architect to join an end clients Senior Technology team on a contract basis. The Azure Architect will be helping to deliver a services migration from on-premise to Azure (currently in the early stages). The Azure Architect will give expert guidance in the preparation and sequencing of a move to IAAS/PAAS/SAAS services in cloud. This will include establishing target architecture, infosec, cloud networking and costs estimates.
- Review of current Azure architecture and live services
- Advice on set-up, improvement, security, IAM, networking, costs control
- Liaison with the (several) third party suppliers, including Microsoft and Avanade
- Lead on sequencing of migration and moves
- Working with the business to assess user needs
- Hands-on experience working with Data Centre Migration to cloud.
- Expertise in defining Enterprise Cloud Integration roadmaps, integration patterns, cloud-based services
- Prior expertise in in Technical / Solution Architecture in Azure
- Good understanding of Data Integration challenges
- Experience of making judicious, well-founded decisions on sequencing, risk mitigation and costs planning against VM/PAAS/SAAS options
- Close working relationship with Microsoft
- Up-to-date Azure certifications