How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Cloud Architect drives development of the overall application, data, and infrastructure blueprints and standards in relation to cloud technologies. The Cloud Architect must have a broad view of the entire organization and will work in a team environment developing enterprise IT technology strategy and providing a cloud technology vision aligned to business priorities through thought leadership, processes, structure, and value delivery in the cloud technology space.
The ideal candidate will architect a gamut of solutions from large-scale, robust, highly transactional, mission critical, production end to end solutions adhering to environmental isolation and code lifecycle management best practices down to practical and cost-effective solutions to day-to-day problems. They will assist senior management in the development, maintenance, and communication of an information infrastructure for organization-wide cloud operations that will create substantial added value for the enterprise. They will design appropriate cloud solutions required to support required work processes and information flows that also integrate corporate, central, distributed, and client server systems to maximize utility and minimize cost. Evaluates new or enhanced cloud technologies that could improve current systems and support overall corporate goals.
The successful candidate will understand the needs of the business both tactically and strategically and is able to define an architectural cloud roadmap for overall development while aligning with business requirements and fostering strategic innovation.
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 6+ years of equivalent work experience in-lieu of education will be considered.
Required Minimum Experience:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 8+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure services, deployment and management of multiple virtual environments, networking, database, storage, virtualization, DR, HA, operations, and monitoring.
- They must also have at least 3+ years’ experience in public cloud technology operations (2 years of that must be in Microsoft Azure).
Required Minimum Skills:
- Microsoft AZ-303 Azure certifications. Comprehensive knowledge of cloud administration (Architecture, design, services & offerings) of current public cloud service offerings including but not limited to Azure, AWS, and GCP.
- Experience creating architectural documentation and diagrams.
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to follow standard methodologies for troubleshooting and development.
- 3+ years’ experience installing, configuring, automating and monitoring cloud services.
- 2+ working with Azure, 4+ years working with VMware, 2+ years working with Cisco UCS
- 8+ years overall experience that includes cloud-based networking, virtual networks, application gateways, network security components and load balancing.
- Knowledge and understanding of one or more scripting/development languages used for cloud deployment and automation.
- Experience of design and implementation of IaaS and PaaS solutions in public cloud environments
- Hands on experience with Data Lakes & analytics
- Healthcare applications operating under High Trust Model on a cloud platform
- Understanding of DevOps, IOT Concepts and Software Engineering principles
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Azure Services (Hands On experience with Services)
- Virtual Machines
- ARM templates
- Azure Active Directory
- App Registrations
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Policy
- Azure SQL
- Azure Data Lake
- App Services
- Azure ASR and Migrate
- Azure Virtual Networks
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure Backup
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Automation
We’d like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we’ll help you make the most of all life’s moments on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it’s pretty simple we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients’ lives’ and your own! Here, it’s more than healthcare it’s CareerCare!