Job Title: Senior Clinical Data Manager
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What Global Data Management does at Worldwide
Data Management is an ever growing and collaborative department. Our global team is a group of diverse individuals with wide-ranging experience within the industry. From start to finish, we are involved in clinical studies beginning with building the study database, to locking and delivering the final dataset for the project. Data Management reviews and ensures the clinical study data is of high quality for regulatory submissions.
The Data Management group is the perfect place to launch or further your career. Whether it is technical expertise, or coming from a clinical background, you’re able to hone and expand your skillset within our department. Spanning various roles from data support staff, database and SAS programmers, coders and functional leads, there is place for you!
What you will do
- To manage each of the data management projects to which assigned; provide leadership to the corresponding data management teams and to represent WCT in all dealings with Sponsors with respect to the Data Management aspects of the projects to which assigned.
- To write specifications for the set-up and modification of database and edit check specifications for assigned projects. Create and review project specific documentation for assigned trials, i.e. the Data Management Plan and the Data Management File and create and review CRF and eCRF completion guidelines, EDC system manuals and access instructions.
- To produce information/reports directly from the clinical database or via the appropriate procedure to request a new report from the appropriate department or vendor.
- To participate as necessary in sponsor audits, regulatory authority inspections and other third party meetings. Ensure that any recommendations are discussed and that solutions are incorporated.
What you will bring to the role
- The job holder must be computer literate and numerate with a willingness to adapt to various computer systems.
- It is essential that the job holder works with close attention to detail and is questioning about the validity of the data being entered and has an ability to phrase data queries in an understandable and impartial manner.
- To have the ability to train new staff and to monitor their performance.
- Proven project delivery skills.
- Several years experience within Data Management or associated field.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you – committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!