At Wiredhub we build bespoke software solutions. Our leading product is a customizable consignment & inventory management platform and it is being trusted by distinguished UK businesses in the high-end furniture and fashion retail to run their core activities.
We believe that the world needs people to connect and collaborate to solve important challenges now more than ever. That’s why at Wiredhub we don’t just build products, we are building a team of driven individuals that are excited to work on important and meaningful engineering and scientific problems.
We are an early stage startup growing our team after a recent client acquisition. You will be working with a team that brings competence in Software Engineering, Machine Learning, and Bioengineering on the core product and on expanding our platform
We are looking for a software engineer with at least 3 years of experience who worked as part of a team and feels he/she is ready to take the responsibility for managing a product and a team.
What you will do:
- Finding elegant solutions to hard technical problems, architecture design, and driving our backend forward. You will contribute to the delivery of features from conception to production with a strong emphasis on back-end but not limited to it
- Collaborating with the other product managers and our clients to build new features for our users
- Drive the incorporation of new technologies and improve development practices
- Work in a team, discuss ideas, potential solutions, and allocating/managing tasks
- Angular & Ionic for web and mobile application
- Node.js backend
- Google Cloud Platform – App Engine, Cloud Run, SQL, Pub/Sub, Cloud Tasks, Stackdriver
- CI/CD pipeline with Github Actions