JUNIOR | MID | SENIOR | TEAM LEAD – C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Hybrid or Remote
I’m working in partnership with an industry leading speech recognition technology firm. Ahead of tech giants like Google and Amazon, they are working with some of the largest blue-chip companies across the globe and growing exponentially across the board.
This opportunity offers the chance to work on cutting-edge projects using modern technologies, alongside some of the most intelligent engineers in the sector.
Take a leading role and contribute towards multiple areas of the SDLC (architecture, design, development, and QA). Depending on your skillset and interests, you will have the opportunity to be involved in:
- Ensuring that the core speech recognition engine continues to give their customers the fast turnaround that they expect and that it runs without issues.
- Integration of their C++ speech recognition engine into their Python services in docker containers and into their “bare metal” library.
- Ensuring a seamless interoperability of many technologies and services forming their products.
- Designing and implementing UI for their users.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or related discipline, and/or professional experience in software development.
- Excellent C++ skills (Experience with modern versions of C++ preferred).
- Good Linux development skills.
- Experience with Python or Golang.
- Experience with Windows or MacOS.
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, SQL, VSCode, git