C++ Software Engineer London Remote working and Onboarding. – Tier-1 electronic trading organisation seeks to hire a C++ Software Engineer to join their London team as part of an expansion plan for 2021. The C++ Software Engineer will join an experienced team writing and automating code for a high-performance electronic trading platform used to process billions of trades daily.
The client is part of a world-renowned financial market information and trading solution provider with offices around the globe. This job opportunity is for an experienced Software Engineer who is intuitively interested in Financial Markets and developing quality code.
The C++ Software Engineer will:
- define, develop, test, analyse, and maintain the real-time trading platform.
- Work collaboratively with testing and engineering teams internally and externally.
- Assist with further advancements in platform automation.
- Take ownership of business and technical change requests.
- Design and plan software change documentation.
- Integration testing to ensure high quality QA.
The C++ Software Engineer will need to have:
- A degree in a STEM based subject.
- 3 + years commercial software development in a full development life-cycle environment.
- Significant experience of C++ development.
- UNIX environment experience required.
- Multithreading experience desirable.
- Experience of electronic trading exchange trading financial based trading system environments desirable.
- Strong analytical skills for troubleshooting and diagnostic.
- Ability to suggest/research new technologies, and quickly adapt to change.
Future proofing the technology environment is key for this position. They require an C++ Software Engineer that can bring new ideas, contribute to projects, assist with the adoption of automation and help senior stakeholders grow the team.