C++ Developer, Software Engineer, Embedded
If you're an experienced, Senior C++ Developer / Software Engineer with a strong embedded focus, we can offer you a rare opportunity to join an incredible Oxford-based MedTech company in a senior capacity!
You will be joining a talented and dedicated team within a well-funded company, as they look to develop proof of principle technology into a fully functioning product prototype, ready for clinical trials. With a focus on embedded C++, the successful C++ Software Engineer will play a key role in the ongoing development of a novel surgical platform, working as part of a wider cross-functional team, across the full software development lifecycle.
- Commercial C++ software development experience, with Linux environment experience preferred
- Experience of embedded development, and ideally, applications development as well
- Experience with Signal processing using MATLAB or Python is highly-desired
- Experience with Unit testing
- Experience gained within the medical industry, or some other regulated environment would also be advantageous
If you have any questions or would simply welcome a chat about this excellent C++ Developer / Software Engineer position and company, just call me or drop me an email, as I’d love to hear from you! If, though, you think this role could be right for you and you’d like to learn more, then please apply now.
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.