Software Engineer C++ / C#
Bristol – 6 month contract – Pay rate £48.72 p/h PAYE basic (£54.10 PAYE including holiday pay) or £65 p/h Umbrella
Our client creates some of the world’s most cutting-edge software products for Missile sub-systems. We are currently looking to recruit a Software Engineer / Developer, who is self-starter and able to hit the ground running immediately with minimal support.
- In conjunction with the rest of the project team, participate in the design and development of software for Mission Planning Applications. To include updates to the current portfolio of Mission Planning systems and the development of major new products.
- To undertake a full range of engineering activities in line with relevant company processes and standards.
- The role potentially includes system integration activities on representative and final deliverable target hardware.
- Depending on the skills and experience of the engineer, they would be expected to partake in potentially all the development lifecycle from Architectural specification of the software product and through to the testing and verification.
- The role will include supporting the production of project documentation.
- Must have knowledge of C++ and / or C#.
- Be willing to operating as part of a collaborative Agile team.
- Implementation of Continuous Integration and Testing
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Qt
- Windows / Linux administration and OS lockdown
Please note, the successful candidate will be required to hold a full UK MOD Security Clearance to SC level prior to starting.
This role will be working Inside IR35.