What You’ll Do
Our team will work with Partner leads to architect innovative Managed Services solutions that conceive and sustain high levels of business value for end customers and drive Cisco’s revenues from consumptive models like Cisco Plus. This role – will accelerate the realisation of end customer digital ambitions using a range of services anchored in Cisco’s new Managed Services suite.
The key deliverables for this role:
- Embrace the UKI leadership, partners and other third parties to implement change to drive Managed Services (MS and As a Service) sales growth across Cisco UK&I
- Work in collaboration with Cisco Managed Services Team sales, service leads and the delivery teams on individual opportunities with partners, shaping and supporting conversion of a Managed Services win strategy and underpinning service/solution architecture spanning design, integration and management (demonstrating best practice methodologies e.g. ITIL4, COBIT, LEAN and DevOPs).
- Work inclusively with Sales and Finance to define the right commercial solution and with Technical Solution Architects to define the right delivery approach including processes, methods, tooling and partners to underpin the Service Design.
- Educate our Partner teams, business development and Managed Services teams on our Cisco Plus Managed Services Portfolio and how to position and architect our solutions to build customer value and drive revenue growth.
- Lead UK&I leadership and delivery teams during architectural design sessions, key customer workshops, implementation project reviews and end-to-end solution shaping.
- Assist with alignment of the Europe and UK&I Managed Services businesses to deliver marquis partner wins and best-in-class offers to end customers.
Who You’ll Work With
You will help with driving growth within our Managed Services business and deliver a tight go-to-market integration between Cisco's as a Service Cisco Plus Offers. You will be chartered with aligning key sales initiatives and implementing them into the field. Your ability to use and grow key functional group alignment and establish important strategic relationships is essential. You’ll work closely with Geo-based Sales Leads, Product Line Management, Product Marketing, Competitive Analysis, Technical Marketing, and Channels.
Who You Are
You are a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded sales professional who has the skills and passion for driving business transformation with experience of building and developing Managed Services in our Cisco Partners. Your passion encourages you to be a bold, self-starter with the ability to build executive C Suite relationships, develop and execute sales strategies to partner impact through the ability to see the business outcomes from their perspective and context.
- Experience of leading, implementing, and deploying innovative go-to-market strategies (all sales and marketing initiatives) across large scale services-based opportunities and delivering revenue growth.
- Extensive and senior experience of architecting and supporting sales of (ideally Cisco enabled) Managed Services solutions spanning infrastructure, platforms, applications, devices, security, data, experience, and business improvement in Managed Services providers and launching successful solutions
- Sales and/or end to end solutioning accountability and track record for a pipeline of $10-20M+ ACV Managed Services deals with demonstrable innovation and value creation plus evidence of successful cross and upsell motions.
- Service design, integration, implementation, transition, and lifecycle management including development of performance metrics spanning operations, experience and business value.
- Ability to create a high-level design (HLD) of the API sand systems to allow a Managed Services provider to deliver a cisco Managed Service.
- Knowledge of Prince2; ITIL v4; Agile; DevOps processes
Required Skills And Experience
- Degree Level Education in Business/Finance; Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in Managed Services enviroment (including, SD-WAN, Collaboration, Security, Networking and Managed LAN) you should possess excellent individual sales skills as well as direct/indirect sales leadership and cross-functional experience.
- Demonstrate a track record marketing and selling emerging technology solutions and overachieving targets
- Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade — using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way.
- Demonstrates relationship-building and leadership skills to influence and work across multiple organizations and levels
- Development conversations with all levels of executives and management.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box.
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.