Business Data Analyst | Hybrid, Oklahoma City | Starting at $90K
Ready to grow your career with one of the largest credit unions in Oklahoma City? Our team is looking to hire candidates who are looking for longevity, team bonding, and growth opportunities within their career.
Role / Responsibilities
The position will design and coordinate the development and maintenance of computer programs and databases. This includes implementing systems and structures to consolidate data into a single repository, using advanced query tools and techniques to interrogate data, and derive value, and develop methods to disseminate data to team members in the form of reports and complex dashboards. Additionally, this position will need to work closely with the team responsible for managing databases.
- Data syndication and aggregation: Ability to aggregate, cleanse, and disseminate data in structured formats for analysis and reporting.
- Business intelligence: Creating and distributing reports and data visualization tools to understand business performance and solve business problems.
- Analytics modeling: Ability to develop and use data models for forecasting, regression, and simulation to better support business decisions and improve credit union performance.
- Business insights: Deliver insight and recommendations based on data analysis and data modeling to drive competitive advantage, optimize costs, and lower risks.
- Data Analytics Modeling – develop data models
- BI, Data Visualization
- Data Management
Ready to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position. [email protected] | 813-437-6973 _____________________________________________________________________________________ FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available
Data Analytics Modeling – develop data models
BI, Data Visualization