Business and Data Analyst (Banking) – Competitive Salary – Canary Wharf, London
Are you an experienced Business and Data Analyst? Do you have experience analysing large data sets (1m+ records)? Do you understand finance processes? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are a boutique consulting firm providing data and digital transformation capabilities, looking to appoint an experienced and dynamic Business and Data Analyst to join our team. We support several reputable and market-leading Financial Services companies in their transformation journeys.
The Business and Data Analyst will be an important player in some exciting and innovative projects that are currently in progress and planned. The role will include business process analysis and redesign, including data analysis. Capital Markets and Finance knowledge and experience are key for this role.
This is a full time, permanent position based in Canary Wharf. Regular, on-site presence is desired but a hybrid solution is possible.
The key responsibilities of Business and Data Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Tracking, adjudication and reporting of Data Quality issues.
- Facilitating the UK issue remediation process by hosting and facilitating conference calls amongst SMEs required to drive items to closure.
- Working across teams to articulate issue facts, materiality, impact and track direct benefits.
- Support, facilitate and strengthen the Issue Management, Data Sourcing and Compliance process across Finance, including the establishment of key documentation and controls as budget allows for.
- Prepare materials for working group meetings including status updates and implementation planning.
- Work across control functions to support the implementation of policies, standards and processes required as part of the governance framework.
Boundaryless is a consulting company providing solutions and resources supporting organizations in their (digital) transformation. Our main focus areas are advanced analytics & data forensics, intelligent process automation, and test automation. What makes us different is the deep expertise we offer. We employ some of the leading experts in our field.
The key skills and qualities of a Business and Data Analyst (Banking) are:
- Product knowledge across all asset classes (e.g. Derivatives and SFTs).
- Finance – capital or liquidity reporting (COREP, LCR, NSFR etc) would be beneficial.
- BAU / production issue management and resolution.
- Investment banking knowledge preferred, dealing with Front Office, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operations and IT support.
- Working with huge data sets (~1M records), using excel or Access for root cause investigation / Analysis.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.