We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia.
At Koinly, we are building tools to enable the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking. Founded in 2018, Koinly is today used by thousands of cryptocurrency investors, accountants and blockchain businesses and is also the preferred tax partner for a number of leading cryptocurrency exchanges.
We are looking for a Brand Manager to help drive our ambitious growth plans. You will be an important part of a tight-knit remote team that thrives on a hands-on approach and is passionate about taking the business to the next level.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for taking ownership and accountability for digital marketing strategy, including planning, implementation, management and optimisation for both inbound marketing and paid media.
- Plan and drive multi-channel brand marketing strategy, including social media, email marketing, community engagement, strategic partnerships, PR and 360 campaigns to drive awareness and improve brand sentiment
- Strengthen our partner relationships by designing and executing innovative, mutually beneficial partner-marketing initiatives – like guest posts, webinars, white papers, and events
- Create and maintain relationships with relevant influencers, journalists, bloggers and digital community leaders to raise the profile of Koinly
- Develop, rewrite, and edit materials such as press releases, briefing documents, fact sheets, bylined articles and presentations
- Coordinate and execute owned events, both internal and external. Examples could be agency activations, attending events/conferences, putting together education panels, hosting live podcast events, etc
- Identify, track and optimise relevant brand marketing KPIs, demonstrating clear ROI to drive greater investment in brand activity
- Coach, develop and lead the team
- 5+ years in-house experience creating and driving brand marketing strategies for a business or at an agency
- Proven experience of managing social media channels, building media & partner relations, influencing and selling of stories to gain valuable exposure
- Outstanding written and verbal communications with strong attention to detail
- Strong skills in running end-to-end campaigns and taking ownership of a brand
- Efficiency in copywriting, editing and proofreading
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- A full-time 100% remote position
- An opportunity to join one of the leading brands in the cryptocurrency tax solution space and become an integral part of a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding organization
- A collaborative environment with an opportunity to continuously learn from your peers