Blockchain Developer – Commodities Trading – London
Key Details: Contract, up to £650 p/d Outside IR35
The global commodities firm are looking for a talented Blockchain Developer. They require someone to embed a framework of innovative concepts and analytical tools whilst working closely with one of the digital teams to design and build the blockchain architecture for multiple blockchain POCs and applications.
You will be leveraging your deep expertise in architecting and developing blockchain platforms to enable the architecture of the blockchain strategy. You will be working closely with the Tech Lead to make sure that the teams blockchain capabilities are being enhanced.
- Architecting and developing blockchain platforms
- Responsible for multiple blockchain POC’s
- Design and implement blockchain technology strategy
- Engage with blockchain communities to follow advancements
- Extensive Ethereum development
- Cloud development (AWS/Azure)
- Experience in Blockchain architecture
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this exciting opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Tom Willis at Twenty Group.