BI Data Engineer
Join a well-respected technology solutions provider and trusted Microsoft Partner where you can embrace a valued culture and progress your career.
Up to 50k + Benefits
Hybrid working model flexible working model.
Must be able to travel in to the Leeds office weekly.
As a BI Data Engineer you will be responsible for continuous improvement of the on-premises. Data management, updates to the data models, modelling data structures, understanding the relationships and quality of the data and creating/maintaining data pipelines for downstream reporting.
As the successful BI Data Engineer you will have:
- At least 2/3 years Commercial experience in a similar role: Business Intelligence Developer, BI Consultant, Data Engineer
- Demonstrable Microsoft technical skills across: SQL Server database development, SQL Scripts, TSQL, SSIS/Azure Data Factory, and ETL expertise
- Proven experience extracting data from a Datawarehouse (not just flat files/CSV)
- Microsoft Excel analytical skills
- Knowledge of data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with others
- Personable and driven nature
Experience with any of the following would be beneficial (but NOT necessary):
- Proficiency with Power BI, Wider Azure, and RedGate tools
As the successful BI Data Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, testing, and documenting complex pipelines from a design specification into the enterprise data warehouse
- Assisting with the maintenance of the shared Master Data Hub
- Assisting with troubleshooting
- Working collaboratively with cross functional teams internally
- Participating in reviews of work
If you are an ambitious BI Data Engineer, with a passion to work with the latest technologies, then click 'apply' now, as CVs are being reviewed as a priority.
Get in touch with Kerry Foreman – 07495306696 | [email protected] | Kerry Foreman | LinkedIn