Backend Software Engineer London / WfH to 140k
Backend Software Engineer / Python Developer (Data Algorithm Quant Maths) *Hybrid WFH*. Are you a data centric Backend Software Engineer with strong Python coding skills? You could be progressing your career at a tech driven trading firm, working on complex and challenging ultra-low latency trading systems and seeing the results of your efforts quickly whilst earning significant bonuses.
As a Backend Software Engineer you'll implement tools for performing statistical analysis and algorithmic trading and build a library of techniques and processes for use in later research or trading strategy design. You'll collaborate with Researchers and Product Managers to provide guidance on architecture and set the coding standards, helping to create scalable and modular solutions to standardise implementation and use of common methods and functionality.
You'll join accomplished colleagues, problem solving collaboratively within a technology driven environment where you can work with a great deal of autonomy.
There is currently a remote interview and onboarding process, following that you'll be expected in the office 2-3 days a week with the rest of the time working remotely.
- You have expertise with Python programming
- You have fluency in programming fundamentals and mathematical techniques
- You're able to communicate with non-technical stakeholders and present information clearly and concisely
- Ideally you will have experience of working with large data sets; time series data; Python libraries such as SciPy, NumPy, PyTorch, Pandas, Pickle, HD5, Feather; financial markets knowledge would also be a benefit
- You're likely to be degree educated in Computer Science, Maths or similar STEM discipline
As a Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to 140k) plus significant bonus and benefits package.
Apply now to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer / Python Developer opportunity.