Backend Software Engineer London / WfH to 110k
Backend Software Engineer / Developer (Python API Django CI/CD) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a Python technologist seeking a role where you can work on ground breaking technology, continually learning and progressing your career in a senior, hands-on role? You could be joining a global technology consultancy.
As a Backend Software Engineer you will design, develop and deliver a range of transformational projects for clients, mainly within the financial services sector. Youll join a collaborative team with a focus on engineering best practice and continuous improvement and will have lots of business and client exposure, enabling you to see the results of your work.
Following a remote interview process youll join colleagues in the London office around 1-2 days a week but with flexibility.
- You have strong Python backend development experience
- You have a good knowledge of REST APIs
- You have experience with microservices environments, CI/CD pipelines and containerised technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- You have experience with AWS or other cloud technology such as GCP or Azure
- You have a through understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms
- You have a good knowledge of software development best practice, TDD / BDD
- Youre collaborative, enjoy problem solving and interacting with clients
As a Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to 110k) plus benefits and perks including on the job training and career development.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4452 to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer / Developer (Python API Django CI/CD) opportunity.