The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be working with a leading, international, Energy Storage and Energy Trading Software business.
The rapidly growing scale-up are determined to help renewable energy companies thrive and make a more sustainable world, by providing an innovative operating system.
Our client has experienced a high period of growth and are now looking to bring in experienced backend software engineers who will be critical in analysing, designing, and developing the system’s functionality.
This Individual should have a passion for sustainability and a desire to make an impact on the renewable energy market.
As a backend software engineer, you will be assisting in developing the software suite which will be the new operating system for renewable energy companies. This will involve analysing, designing & implementing new features to extend product functionality.
Alongside this, you will be expected to continuously monitor and enhance software development processes.
- Direct Java development experience of 3+ years
- Good experience with relational databases (ideally PostgreSQL)
- Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Liquibase, PostgreSQL, JUnit, Mockito
- Microservice architecture experience
- Experience in Kubernetes and Google Cloud would be beneficial
- Experience with non-relational databases a plus
- Working experience with NodeJS
- Experience in the financial or energy industry is a big plus