TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. Now we are building up an engineering team for the core TikTok product in the San Francisco Bay Area.
About Intelligent Video Creation Team:
Our team's mission is to empower Bytedance users to turn creativity into reality via videos. We build the core video creation product to support tens of millions of Bytedance creators every day. All the viral props and effects you find on Bytedance social platforms like TikTok are developed by us, via close collaboration with AR effects and multimedia teams. Our goal is to build the world's largest creation ecosystem. On this team, you will be working with our XFN partners to define a world-class video creation experience, designing the architecture of Bytedance video creation tools and pipelines, and shipping cutting-edge features to take Bytedance to the next level.
– Collaborate with AR Effect team, Computer Vision team and Digital Video & Audio team to define a world-class video creation experience.
– Learn and understand how Bytedance product works and help build end-to-end solutions.
– Design and implement large-scale frontend and backend system that empowers Bytedance video creation products.
– Build world-class products, which combine usability, accessibility, elegance, performance, and maintainability.
– Adopt automated and manual test strategies to ensure product quality.
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent majors with 2+ years of working experience in software development.
– Strong understanding of software development principles, capabilities and limitations of frontend and server backend.
– Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases.
– Deep understanding of computer architectures, data structures and algorithms.
– Good understanding of component-based development ideas, familiarity with React, Angular, Vue.js, or any other equivalent library / framework is a plus;
– Good communication and collaboration skills.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too. TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]