Backend Software Engineer Remote UK to 60k
Backend Software Engineer / Developer (C++ Video / Audio Mathematics) *Remote UK WFH*. Do you have strong backend C++ development skills combined with Video or Audio experience?
You could be progressing your career in a senior role at a market leading media software house.
As a Backend Software Engineer youll collaborate with the Principal Developer on automated video playout broadcasting systems. Youll be investigating, designing and implementing solutions to problems and new feature requirements and contributing to the continuous improvement of development practices; working with a modern technology stack including C++ 20, microservices and AWS.
Youll be continually learning and will gain exposure across the full technology stack in a supportive environment that will allow you to progress your career in a senior hands-on role.
Driven by technology this company can offer a remote interview / onboarding process and full-time work from home from anywhere in the UK.
- You have modern C++ development experience, ideally including C++ 20
- You have experience with Video / Audio or Metadata technologies
- You have a good understanding of mathematics
- Youre familiar with Cloud based technologies such as Azure, AWS
- You have Agile TDD experience
- Youre collaborative, keen to learn, share knowledge and ideas
- Youre degree educated, Computer Science preferred
As a Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to 60k) plus benefits package including pension, health and life insurance, cycle to work scheme and more.
Apply now or call 01372 476 565 to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer / Developer (C++ Video / Audio Mathematics) opportunity.