Backend Software Engineer London / WfH to 75k
Backend Software Engineer / Developer (C# .Net Core AWS Microservices) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a technologist seeking a role where you can work a modern tech stack, continually learning and progressing your career?
You could be joining a growing start-up that is viewed as a leading FinTech disruptor.
As a Backend Software Engineer youll design and develop performant and highly scalable solutions utilising technologies including C#, ASP.Net, AWS, Microservices, Octopus and TeamCity. Youll have exposure across the full development lifecycle, from collaborating with stakeholders to define requirements through to solution delivery within an Agile development environment.
The company is currently able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time youll join accomplished colleagues in the London office with continued flexibility to work from home 3-4 days a week, possibly fully remote.
- You have C# backend development experience, ideally including .Net Core
- Youve also used technologies such as: ASP.Net, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, Jira
- You have a good understanding of microservices architecture and AWS (or Azure)
- Youre degree educated in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Youre familiar with Agile methodologies and have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Desirable: React, Angular
As a Backend Software Engineer / Developer (C# .Net Core AWS Microservices) you will earn a competitive salary (up to 75k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4460 to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer / Developer (C# .Net Core AWS Microservices) role.