100% REMOTE & Permanent / Direct Hire – Get in on the ground floor in a well funded SaaS platform start-up company in stealth mode. Opportunity for greenfield development using the latest cloud-native technologies.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex Chernikow
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 – $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
Fast growing SaaS start-up in stealth mode. As a member of the early team, you will get to build our product and SaaS platform from the ground up. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with SaaS experience to do a greenfield build with the most modern cloud native technologies.
Why join us?
The sky is the limit here! We're at a launching point and ready to hire a talented person to help us grow our company. We like to make a positive impact on the industry while having a fun. We offer our employees:
- Competitive industry salaries, bonuses, and equity!!
- Generous Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance/ AD and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Time Off
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
We’re looking for experienced software engineers to join our backend engineering team. The ideal candidate will have had roles in enterprise-focused SaaS companies with Senior or above software development titles.
- Build cool stuff from the ground up
- Develop, test, and debug production-quality, scalable, cloud-native systems
- Display a passion for code quality, extensibility, coding standards, testing, and automation.
- Be creative, take action, and keep the communication level high with your team
- 7+ years of experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience building SaaS products or cloud services.
- Expertise designing, building, and implementing SaaS or large-scale cloud services on Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Expertise with a modern programming language like Java, Scala, Go, or Rust.
- Experience designing & implementing event-driven architectures.
- Experience designing & implementing RESTful APIs.
- Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and concurrency).
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.