Azure Solutions Architect- Poole – Up to 70k + OTE
Azure Solutions Architect required to join our client based in Poole, Dorset on a hybrid basis. The ideal candidate will be able to understand and capture a customer's requirements and prove the MS Cloud and company proposition. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to document measurable objectives and strategise on the best solution for the customer. Previous experience of working in an MSP as a senior consultant is essential with a proven track record of pricing, planning and deploying the Microsoft Cloud stack.
- Working with the Product Management and Professional Services teams to craft and evolve the Azure Solution offerings.
- Providing pre-sales consultancy assistance to the Sales team
- Demo system preparation and maintenance.
- Attending sales meetings to include demonstrations, workshops, business analysis, high level requirements definition, high-level systems analysis & whiteboard sessions.
- Acting as a conduit and mediator, on both a tactical and strategic level, between the sales team, product team and the pro services team to ensure the quality, relevance and accuracy of all customers facing materials i.e. presentations, proposals, quotes and ITT's.
- Being able to consult and strategise with Board/C-Level contacts within existing clients and with new prospects.
- Being a product evangelist to ensure the sales team are "current" on all product features and benefits within their specific Lines of Business.
- Assisting with proposals/quotes/ITT's/calculators.
- Assisting sales team with objection handling.
- Event / seminar presentations.
- Assisting in the preparation and production of relevant information, systems, and tools in the Go-To-Market process for products and services.
- Occasional hands-on technical activity, as well as related activities as may be required.
- Attending pre-sales management meetings and be responsible for delivering the actions assigned.
- Certified in architecting technology solutions around the Microsoft Azure cloud stack specifically in the areas of: Windows and SQL Server Migration, Security and Authentication, Windows Virtual Desktops
- Able to accurately price cloud environments.
- Identify licensing requirements.
- Assist customers in planning their migration to the cloud.
- Evangelist in Microsoft Cloud solutions and therefore able to keep up with all the latest trends and emerging technologies.
- Identify business opportunities to assist in developing them into products.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Cloud adoption framework in planning, designing, and delivering solutions.
- Assisting in the creation of commercial documentation around the customer needs (scope of works, tenders, quotes and budget proposals).
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate on a technical and non-technical level.
Hours and Benefits:
- Up to 70,000 basic + OTE up to 90,000 dependent on experience
- Monday – Friday, 9am-5:30pm
- Hybrid from Poole in Dorset office with flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Free car parking
- Casual dress code
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company events including a live music festival
How to apply:
If you are interested in the Azure Solutions Architect role, please submit your CV or contact the IT Team on 01202 233777 option 4 alternatively you can email
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency