Azure Solutions Architect – Fully remote
Avanti Recruitment is working with a key client to recruit an Azure Solutions Architect to take their customers through their Cloud transformation journey.
This is a Solutions role with a focus on Azure Cloud technologies (AWS also considered) and Low Code / No Code technologies.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect who comes from a Software Engineering background and has strong knowledge of the Azure Cloud Platform (AWS also considered) and has progressed into a client facing Solutions design role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and architectural governance of solutions from inception through to hand-over.
- Scoping, feasibility, definition and leading solution design
- Support bid and tender responses
- Explaining technical decisions and their reasoning to technical and non-technical audiences
To be considered you will have proven Solution Architecture experience with most of the following skills and experience:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Cloud transformation, migration, security, applications, integration and infrastructure
- Architectural principles and frameworks – preferably TOGAF 9 Certified
- Strong Cloud experience with Azure (AWS also considered)
- Experience of designing & implementing solutions as part of multi-stream change programmes.
- Software Development background
- Azure or AWS Solution Architect Certification
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION AND INTERVIEW IN THE NEXT WEEK.
Location: Fully remote (UK)
Salary: £85,000 – £90,000 + car allowance + benefits