Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. Vendavo solutions (On-premise, Mobile and SaaS) include comprehensive pricing analysis, optimization, price setting, and deal execution capabilities that help companies improve profits through the art of science and big data. Leading companies across chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits. We’re making a difference in business, and we’re looking for energetic, experienced, and talented professionals to grow our team. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, then you need to join us here at Vendavo!
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will too.
The Opportunity: We are seeking a DevOps Site Reliability Engineer to embed with our Cloud Services team. In this role, you will help maintain, develop, and scale the Vendavo Cloud platform to support our rapid growth and ambitious goals. Members of this team take a collaborative and customer-oriented approach. You will have the opportunity to offer new ideas and make valuable contributions to the team every day. If you love automating infrastructure as code, and enjoy the variety of systems administration, cloud services, and database administration, this role is for you!
- Drive system reliability and performance improvements to delight our customers
- Champion infrastructure as code, deployment automation, and observability to enable reliable, rapid, and effortless releases to production
- Play a key role in evaluating and integrating Azure and AWS platform technologies into our platform architecture
- Enthusiastically participate in a culture of continuous improvement
- Use a variety of monitoring and APM tools to ensure the health of the system and identify opportunities for improvement in the application and the database
- Create repeatable patterns to automate production and non-production infrastructure to meet scalability, reliability, security, and availability requirements
- Help evaluate new tools and technologies and collaborate closely with the development team
- Maintain platform security controls
- Experience with development in .NET, SQL and C#
- Expertise with CI/CD tools – Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps or similar tools
- Experience with cloud services – Azure, or similar
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes is a plus
- Scripting experience with PowerShell, Python, or batch
- Great interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Self-starter willing to work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux based environments
- Experience with Git
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring Icinga, Prometheus, Nagios
- Strong desire to acquire and master new skills
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
Vendavo is an inclusive community, and we know that everyone has their own needs. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the interview process, please contact your recruiter with your request. Your message will be confidential, and we will be happy to assist you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.