Azure DevOps Engineerurgently required to join a market-leading organisation based in Central London.
We are seeking an experiencedAzure DevOps Engineerto be a technical lead for our clients data platform team. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference as the business invests heavily in data-driven consultancy.
There is the option to work flexibly and in the majority from home – however, you will sometimes need to attend the offices to support team development and to meet the needs of their stakeholders.
The teams responsibilities include all aspects of data solution development and operation – research, analysis, scripting/automation, testing, deployment, support, monitoring, and performance/cost management.
They operate a hybrid on-premises / cloud model and are now looking to migrate more of their data stores and pipelines into Azure while establishing a DataOps model for ongoing development on the platform.
As well as building the data platform, you will need to work with their application development teams, data-scientists and analysts to guide them through productionising data solutions.
- Strong Azure experience
- Linux experience – disk configuration & management
- Understanding & experience with Terraform
- Understanding & experience of Ansible – deployment configuration
- Understanding & experience of Squid Proxy configuration & management
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/16/19 skills – Active Directory administration, DNS configuration
- Ansible Scripting
- Scripting, automation
- Understanding of Active Directory, AD-integration
- Experience with various SQL Server, SSIS and ETL pipelines – SQL Server Data Tools
- Visual Studio
Azure DevOps Engineer – Remote