Azure DevOps Engineer
3 Month Contract with possible extension
Outside IR35 paying 400 per day
Fully remote working in the UK
ECOM are currently working in partnership with a global digital consultancy that combines strategy, experience and design, engineering and managed services. They are on the lookout for an Azure DevOps Engineer to to join our team working on an exciting API and microservices driven property solution which is European based.
The role will be to scale out existing CI/CD processes and environments to support the engineering team on the journey to a production release.
- Providing the team with expert knowledge in Azure and supporting them where necessary
- Supporting the team to the production release
- Solid experience configuring build and release pipeline to support Azure Function deployments to DTAP environments
- Expertise in delivering CI using the below mentioned components via Azure and Azure DevOps:
– Azure Functions / Function Apps
– API Management
– Event Grid
– ADO Pipelines
– Build and release YAML scripting
– Environments and resource management with deployment strategies
– Storage, logging, monitoring and security services
– Application Insights
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate in English in all forms
- Experience working with .Net and NodeJS solutions
- Git Source Control, with GitHub or Azure Repos
- Well-practiced with Agile Development Methodology, working in short sprint cycles
- Competent with Jira and Confluence
- Azure DevOps Engineer Certified preferable
- Practical experience with IaaS
- Knowledge of IaC scripting with ARM templates preferred
What’s in it for you:
- A 3 month contract with probable extension
- Fully remote working with an office in London if you did wish to go in but no obligation
- 400 per day (outside IR35)
If this is something that could be of interest, please apply with an updated copy of your CV and a member of the InterQuest team will be in touch.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.