Lead Azure DevOps Engineer – Up to 80,000 – Basingstoke (Hybrid)
We are searching for a high achieving Azure DevOps Engineer to work for an industry leading company within the automotive sector.
You will act as the technical lead for everything Azure related and be an integral part of the Application and Development Support team, supporting the Azure platform across the IT Delivery teams.
This role would be purely technically focussed, with no line management requirements, and will be a decisive problem solver that's able to tackle any issue within the Azure environment.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and improving the Azure Platform.
- Experience with Azure cloud services and architecture:
- Virtual networking
- Azure compute resources (PAAS & IAAS)
- Azure identities and governance
- Azure Security
- Able to design solutions that make effective use of the above and ensure that they are secure, scalable and cost-effective.
- Be hands on in providing a reliable and scalable environment for developers and delivery leads
- Work alongside the Architecture, Delivery, Dev, and QA teams on a daily basis
- Azure DevOps
- Creating CI/CD Pipelines
- IaC – Terraform/Ansible/ARM
- Contribute to and review architectural designs
- Facilitate release management activities
This role is paying a salary of up to 80,000, with excellent benefits including flexible home working, private healthcare, enhanced pension, and much more.
To apply for this role, please contact or call 02380 765 281