Azure Cloud Engineer
Remote + Cambridge
60,000 to 80,000 + bonus
Silicon Fen Resourcing has an immediate opportunity for an Azure Cloud Engineer in a scaling early-stage SAAS organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to share in a company's success as a technical authority working with cutting-edge technologies.
More specifically this role offers:
- A position as a technical lead for cloud infrastructure and DevOps, part of a cross-functional team developing cutting-edge technologies.
- Share options – as a key member of this highly capable team you will share directly in the company's success
- Diverse work and challenges, with a range of technologies including Azure and AWS.
As an Azure Cloud Engineer, you will own the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of the infrastructure required to support the SAAS platform. Their platform is built on Azure using Kubernetes, Helm, and ArgoCD with software developed in Python, Typescript, and Rust.
The successful Azure Cloud Engineer will have:
- Experience with deployment and management of a SaaS platform on Azure
- Linux sysadmin skills would be beneficial
- Interest in researching new technologies and delivering improvements
- Any experience of Kubernetes clusters on Azure or AWS would be advantageous but is not essential
This is a great opportunity for an Azure Cloud Engineer to join a growing, energetic start-up that is already enjoying commercial success with growth from revenues as well as investment. This is a chance to develop specialist skills while still enjoying a broad remit offered by a smaller organisation. If you would like a more exciting role, where you feel invested in the journey then please apply with a current CV asap.