Train as an Microsoft Azure Cloud/Devops Engineer with Revolent
Get paid to train and work as an Microsoft Azure Cloud/Devops Engineer
Opportunity to become a certified Microsoft Cloud/Devops Engineer [Paid training and placement]
As one of the world's foremost cloud service providers, Microsoft has grown to dominate the cloud market, powering thousands of businesses across the globe. With that prestige comes a high demand for professionals with the right skills, and the offer of high salaries, great progression opportunities, and the chance to work some incredible cloud businesses.
If you're interested in building new things and creating elegant solutions with Microsoft Azure, then this paid training and placement opportunity with Revolent is for you.
We're looking for experienced IT professionals interested in cross-training in Microsoft Azure, on a two-year program that includes paid training, certifications, and work placement with some of the best name brands in the sector.
Over 10 weeks, we'll provide you with the initial training you'll need to get you up to speed with the Microsoft Azure, and support you to gain your industry certifications as an Azure Cloud Engineer. We'll then place you with our client, to give you that all-important work experience that will help you stand out in the Azure jobs market.
Plus, as part of our commitment to creating incredible talent as a Microsoft training provider, we'll provide you with a tailored learning and development plan and a personal career development coach, to help you become the best at what you do.
Once you're trained and certified, you'll work as a Revolent Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer with one (or more) of our clients to manage servers, configure network security groups, implement and manage users and groups, configure network routing including custom routes and service endpoints, configure virtual machines, and more.
Who We're Looking For:
This program welcomes graduates from IT or Computer Science degrees (particularly those relating to cover networking and compute concepts) and tech professionals with commercial IT experience.
Strong commercial acumen and previous experience with AWS/Azure/GCP are not essential, but will be hugely beneficial to applicants of this course.
Ideally, candidates will also have experience in some of the following areas:
- Microsoft Server
- IT Support (2nd/3rd line support) or consulting
- Some experience in Network Engineering or Cloud Engineering
- Experience with open source, core infrastructure technologies, such as compute, storage, and networking
- Previous IT experience in Retail, Financial Services, Telecommunications, or Media would be an asset
To apply for this program, you'll also need to be willing to commit to:
- A minimum of two years' working with Revolent, post training
- Availability to work on-site in Manchester as required by the client. Successful candidates will be required to work on-site for the first month of client placement, which will be followed by a mixture of remote and office-based working.
- Availability to start training in May 2022
As part of our two-year training program, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to gain experience working with our market leading clients.
You will also receive:
- Comprehensive, fully funded, Microsoft authorised training as an Azure Cloud Engineer
- Azure Fundamentals certification
- Azure Administrator certification
- Extensive consultancy skills training
- Support to gain further certifications during your journey with us
- A professional development plan tailored to your career goals
- Access to mentoring and support programs and networking opportunities
- Charity experience with Revols for Good: voluntary opportunities to work with our charity partners
More about Revolent:
We're experts at creating incredible Cloud talent. We recruit, cross-train, and place skilled tech professionals with our world-class clients, while creating a more diverse workforce across the cloud sector.
Our Revols are the most important part of our business, which is why we invest so heavily in their professional development, launching their careers in the Cloud. It's also why our first-time certification pass rate is so high.
We're also committed to giving back to the ecosystem we believe in. We support a diverse range of causes all around the world, allowing our Revols to gain extra experience by helping charities who need them the most.
We're on an unstoppable journey of growth and are constantly on the lookout for people who want to go beyond and change their career for the better. #
Want to find out more about Revolent? Visit our website or check out the reviews of our cross-training on our Glassdoor.
Nigel Frank â Revolent Talent Acquisition is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.