Job Title: Azure Cloud Architect
Location:London / Remote
Salary: 90,000 – 130,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are working with a leading insurance firm who are looking for a Cloud Architect to join the team on a permanent basis.
As the Cloud Architect you will be accountable for leading the technology activities and driving the companies targeted outcomes. This will involve transforming local legacy processes/ systems into central and group-wide platforms.
You will join a pre-existing Architecture team reporting into the Head of Architecture.
Responsibilities – Cloud Architect
- Support upcoming finance initiatives, participating in RfPs and/or PoCs
- Drive standardisation of Enterprise Cloud Integration & Application Development technology standards, guidelines and principles
- Draft technical standards for technologies such as Cloud Integration capabilities
- Build enterprise cloud integration centric initiatives and offerings and help technical challenges
- Evangelize and be an ambassador of Integration Architecture vision and standards like Hybrid Cloud Integration, Platform Integration, Hub & Spoke Architecture, Cloud Security Integration concepts
- Identify technology related user pain points by mapping existing technologies
- Enable IT development and infrastructure teams to make smart choices through technology strategies, frameworks, standards
- Identify technical risk and vulnerabilities in the IT environment
- Reduce costs by defining standards and reusable patterns
- Support Head of Technical Architecture on development of a multi-year Roadmap
- Work with EA and TA peers (e.g., enterprise, business, solutions architects) to analyse enterprise business context (business strategy and trends)
- Define migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state
- Assist with designing the governance, assurance and standards activities associated
Required Skills/ Experience Cloud Architect:
- Experience designing solutions utilising technologies like Azure Services, Amazon Services, B2C platforms, PaaS and SaaS
- Hands-on experience working with Data Centre Migration to cloud.
- Enterprise architecture concepts including, Patterns, Roadmaps, Architecture Review Board, Solution Design Board.
- Expertise in defining Enterprise Cloud Integration roadmaps, integration patterns, cloud-based services
- Hybrid Cloud solutions (Azure and / or AWS)
- Prior expertise in in Technical / Solution Architecture
- Good understanding of Data Integration challenges and potentials solutions.
If you are interested in the Cloud Architect position, please apply asap.
Keywords – Architect, Solution Architect, Solutions Architect, Cloud Architect, Azure Architect, Enterprise Architect