Kforce has a client that is seeking an Azure Cloud Architect in Pittsburgh, PA on a contract only basis. Summary: The Azure Cloud Architect will be required to have practical experience with the administration and implementation of both Unix and Linux operating systems (RedHat/Oracle) as well as Terraform and Ansible scripting. Additionally, the Azure Cloud Architect will need to have experience with all major ITIL processes, change management and service requests and the Azure Cloud Architect will need to be strong with IT industry best-practices related to infrastructure management and administration.
- Experience with RedHat and Oracle is required
- Experience with Terraform and Ansible scripting
- Experienced in multiple Data Center technologies (Networking, Security, Servers (Web, Application, Database, Middleware, etc.) are required
- Must have experience working with all major ITIL processes, including Change Management, Service Request, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD toolsets including version control systems (preferably Git), development and maintenance of pipelines (Azure DevOps or Jenkins)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and multitask
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.