We are a consultancy, but not in the traditional, Big4 sense.
Our teams of Architects, Engineers and Delivery Consultants partner with client teams in global banks, payments providers, insurers and public sector organisations to drive transformational change through the use of public cloud and other innovative technologies.
We help customers develop and deliver new digital products and services, transform their digital customer experience, modernise and automate their services and operations, use data to better understand their customers and modernise their workplace technology.
Projects that AirWalk Engineers work on every day will impact millions of customers globally.
As a Reply Group company, we are part of a global network of over 150 independent technology businesses, each with deep specialism in areas such as Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Blockchain, Quantum Computing, eSports and Cyber Security. Whilst retaining the culture and values that make AirWalk special, we now benefit from an amazing network of companies and talent that we can collaborate with on both a company and individual level.
We are seeking a DevOps contractor for at least 12 months
You’ll have experience of most of the following:
- Services used heavily: EC2, VPC, API Gateway, Lambda, Cloudfront, Cloudwatch (including EventBridge), System’s Manager, S3, RDS, SQS, SNS, Redshift, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Secrets Manager, KMS, Cognito, IAM, WAFv2, Transfer Family.
- Ideally some experience working with API-based solutions and data services
- SecOps is important in this organisation, so ideally some experience working within several security/governance/compliance boundaries and an awareness of the compromises that must be made working in a heavily regulated environment
- Automation – using the System’s Manager suite as well as EventBridge/Lambda (boto3) to automate common tasks and remediation tasks
- OpenAPI experience would be ideal
- All the features of Terraform are used, including some complex logic, so you will need a high level of IAC / Terraform knowledge
- Both pipeline definitions and jenkinsfiles – groovy knowledge required
- Bash and Python ideally
- The majority of the application code is written in Java so any prior experience is a nice to have