Role – AWS Data Engineer Location – UK Wide Salary – Up to 90k Must Hold SC Clearance My client is on the hunt for an AWS Data Engineer that is passionate about cloud technology. You will be part of their Data Platform team, this team consists of Solution Architects, Platform Engineers, Data engineers and business analysts. Looking to grow exponentially, The Platforms team have room for growth for whoever walks through the door. The team specialises in the latest frameworks, architectures and technologies using Azure, GCP and AWS. As an integral part of this team, you will be tackling their customers problems to increase the value of their business, through high performance and critical thinking. Key Skills
- Have a deep, hands-on design and engineering background in AWS, across a wide range of AWS services with the ability to demonstrate working on large engagements
- Experience of AWS tools (e.g Athena, Redshift, Glue, EMR)
- Java, Scala, Python, Spark, SQL
- Experience of developing enterprise grade ETL/ELT data pipelines.
- Deep understanding of data manipulation/wrangling techniques
- Big Data Eco-Systems, Cloudera/Hortonworks, AWS EMR, GCP DataProc or GCP Cloud Data Fusion.
- NoSQL Databases. Dynamo DB/Neo4j/Elastic, Google Cloud Datastore.
- Snowflake Data Warehouse/Platform
- Streaming technologies and processing engines, Kinesis, Kafka, Pub/Sub and Spark Streaming.
- Experience of working with CI/CD technologies, Git, Jenkins, Spinnaker, GCP Cloud Build, Ansible etc
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud (AWS, Google Cloud) including Cloud provisioning tools
Accelerated professional development, career progression and a culture that encourages innovative creative thinking. This role is an opportunity that is not to be missed. If you, or anyone you know is interested in the position – APPYLY NOW!!