- Contract opportunity inside IR35 in Central London for talentedCloud Architects to work on critical government projects.
- You will have the chance to be sponsored through various levels of UK Government security clearance..
- London based in an easily accessible location Mainly working on client sites
- To apply please email jack.bennett @searchabilityor call either 07842013359 or 02038540120.
Job Title:Contract Cloud Architect
Location: London, however mainly remote when SC cleared (with occasional travel to client sites – More hybrid structuring when DV cleared)
Duration: 12 months (with possibility of extension)
About the Company:
Our client is a globally leading consultancy in the security and defence industry, working with some of the most prestigious clients across the world. Their team is made up of highly skilled professionals who are committed to excellence in all that they do. We are currently looking for a Contract Cloud Architect to join our clients team and help us deliver innovative cloud solutions that meet our clients' requirements.
Our client isworking closely with BAE to supply professionals into the National Security space. The project is a large intelligence sharing platform to enable our intelligence agencies to more easily share data and information freely and securely between locations (Cheltenham, Manchester, London).
About the Role:
As a Contract Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing cloud solutions for our clients, ensuring they meet security, scalability, and performance requirements. You will work closely with other members of the team to provide technical expertise and guidance on cloud technologies and best practices. You will be required to:
- Design and deploy secure and scalable cloud solutions for our clients using AWS
- Work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and provide technical guidance on cloud solutions
- Implement DevOps practices and tools to automate the deployment and management of cloud infrastructure
- Identify and implement cost optimization strategies for cloud infrastructure
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members on cloud technologies and best practices
- SC Cleared & Sole UK National
- Eligible and willing to acquire DV status or UK*C DV
- Extensive experience designing and implementing cloud solutions using AWS
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Strong understanding of security and compliance requirements for cloud solutions in the security and defence industry
- Knowledge of containerization technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working in a consulting or client-facing role is highly desirable
Our client offers competitive day rates, and opportunities for you to acquire higher levels of security clearance If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for technology and customer service, we encourage you to apply.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to jack.bennett @searchability.com- I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Jack Bennett.I look forward to hearing from you.