360 Recruitment are a specialist Technology recruiter, currently recruiting for an AWS Cloud Architect to join one of the fastest-growing IT Managed Service Provider in the UK.
Role:AWS Cloud ArchitectSalary:Up to 90,000 + Benefits (If your salary requirement is higher than advertised, we are still keen to hear from you)Benefits:25 Days holiday, plus Bank HolidaysVirtual & Flexible WorkingLife AssuranceHealth PlanProduct DiscountsPermanent Role:Full Time – Permanent
Location:Working Remotely (WFH)& Occasional Travel to one of our client’s Office About the Role:
Lead technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer stakeholders to drive cloud deployment. The AWS Cloud Architect will be busy getting up to speed with existing customers and also building relationships within the team and wider community.
The role requires close collaboration with our DevOps teams, also working with sales teams, and designing solutions based on functional and non-functional requirements.
We are looking for someone that can become a trusted adviser to the customers, always looking for better ways of optimising and securing their environments. The AWS Cloud Architect will be working on cutting edge cloud solutions with our large blue-chip customer base, the role provides plenty of scope for development and career progression.
- Look after our customer workloads, whilst designing solutions based on functional and non-functional requirements
- Daily involvement with AWS. Specifically, analysis, architecture, and design of AWS environments
- Lead technical architecture application design discussions
- Document solutions and designs for working in a collaborative manner
- Clear communication of design decisions to other architects and infrastructure engineers
- Ability to create designs with hybrid cloud, cloud migrations, application modernisation, application development and integration services
- Evangelising cloud concepts within customers
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of enterprise scale projects
- Deep technical experience in cloud design, build and deployment, including private and public cloud, security, networking, connectivity, storage and IAM
- The capability to complete well architected reviews on customer environments and raising risks within the solution, with the aim to mitigate them.
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Possess or willingness to pass professional AWS certification
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts
- Delivery focused, with the ability to drive tasks forward and meet demanding deadlines
- Experience working in hybrid cloud environments
- Ability to design solutions that use Enterprise level resources
If the role of AWS Cloud Architect is right for you, please forward your CV to us and a specialist recruiter will be in contact with you immediately.