At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a ‘Top Workplace’ year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an AWS Big Data Engineer. This is a remote role, working ET hours.
The successful candidate will build data solutions using state of the art technologies to acquire, ingest and transform big datasets.
- Partner with our users and other data product teams to understand their needs and build impactful data/analytics solutions.
- You will design and build data pipelines to support applications and data science projects following software engineering best practice.
- Design and develop data applications using big data technologies (Hadoop, AWS) to ingest, process, and analyze large disparate datasets.
- Build robust data pipelines on Cloud using Airflow, Spark/EMR, Kinesis, Kafka, Lambda or other technologies.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from various data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Experience delivering Data migration projects in AWS
- SQL / ETL experience and understanding
- Some ETL tool Informatica, Airflow, AWS Glue etc
- Must have experience writing core data transformations in Python
Nice To Have
- Snowflake / Redshift
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?