Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Analyze Business Requirements and work in System Analysis/Design tasks to complete Business Requirements Document/Functional Technical Design (BRD/FTD)
- Analyze Functional Technical Design (FTD) Document to determine software development tasks
- Engage with Business Analyst/System Analyst (BASA) and client to clarify requirements/design
- Engage with other Developers, Release Management/QA Teams to provide guidance, assistance and follow progress
- Analyze, Design (as required), Develop and Implement changes as specified by ticket requirements and/or FTD Design
- Ensure Compliance Adherence – Follow SOX ,SOC 1/2 Control Policies
- Customer Service Oriented – Professional and courteous Treatment, understand expectations and ensure client satisfaction
- Complete work within the estimated time and established SLA's
***ENGLISH PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AFTER APPLICATION***
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET, SQL, Integration Services and Reporting Services
- 4+ years of experience in System Analysis and System Design
- 2+ of experience in business operations
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Ability to work 40 hours / week during standard business operating hours Monday – Friday from 8am – 5:00am (It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience in Informatica Power Center ETL Tool
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum/Kanban methodology
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.