Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
In this role, you will be expected to drive Epsilons mission to grow our clients' businesses through the transformative application of data. Your key priorities will include but are not limited to:
- Build new features and feature enhancements; contribute to ongoing maintenance
- Contribute to ongoing refinements of our coding style and development processes
- Embrace solid, agile development practices, including test-driven development, infrastructure as code, and continuous integration and deployment.
- Design, create, maintain and optimize a modern web application platform for user interaction, data visualization and workflow management.
- Think quickly, communicate clearly and work collaboratively with product, engineering, QA and operations teams.
To successfully accelerate and impact the business objectives in this role, you must bring a fresh perspective with prior experience. Qualification requirements and experience include but are not limited to:
- Experience with one or more mature Rails applications and building Single Page Applications (SPAs), preferably using Angular
- Leverages design patterns to build durable, testable code
- Conversant with object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Embraces TDD and knows when to test pragmatically
- Fully conversant with building HTML5 mark-up, CSS and the DOM
- Experience building data visualizations with d3.js or equivalent
- Experience with relational database systems, data modelling and SQL
- Comfortable with agile development practices
- Outstanding communication skills (oral, written and presentation) and strong interpersonal skills
- High energy level, strong team player and good work ethic
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- DevOps experience with AWS
- Digital Marketing and Advertising domain knowledge
- Experience creating complex data visualizations
When youre one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, weve been helping marketers from the worlds top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.
Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID is the industrys most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.