SS&C is seeking an Associate Manager – Data Analyst
- Proactively work to develop and implement new logical treatments of new interpretations from clients
- Meet challenging deadlines with high-quality deliverables and be accountable for those deliverables.
- Adapt to work on as well as oversee several projects in parallel.
- Work independently and professionally on strategic goals for the team and the company.
- Establish a network of positive working relationships with members of other teams across locations and leverage this to achieve goals.
- Be responsible for client deliverables and provide appropriate information for progress reporting to head of department and senior management.
- Find solutions to analytical problems independently.
- Communicate product information and reporting progress clearly and confidently to team members, management, peers, prospects and clients.
- Contribute to the ideas-based culture of the team, by suggesting new projects, or new (improved) approaches to existing projects.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Substantial experience in the finance industry. Such as working in; investment banking, asset management or financial services
- A mathematics, economics or business degree from a reputable university
- Professional qualification advantageous CFA / CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Highly proficient MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Composed, experienced and professional in client interaction
- Excellent leadership skills and experience with rapid team growth
- Strong understanding of capital markets products
- A logical mind, capable of implementing and improving structured processes
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex analytical problems
- Demonstrable experience of tailoring solutions to meet specific requirements, and subsequently attempting to automate
- Fast learner, able to pick up and understand new requirements seamlessly and adapt quickly to new approaches and technologies.