We are recruiting for an Associate Data Analyst to join us and deliver key operational reporting to the business. Numbers, insight and KPIs drive our business. With 100s of metrics delivered to the business on a weekly basis, we need somebody to own the manipulation of that data by extracting it from systems such as Salesforce and turning raw data into our business metrics. This role will give you unique insight into the business as you interact and analyse all different parts of it. We will provide you with a strong commercial foundation, technical training to manipulate data in different environments and most important, the skills to be able to craft narratives to engage people with your insights.
The main duties of the role are to design and develop business KPI dashboards, deliver campaign insights and audience analysis, and provide recommendations to influence future planning and decision making of campaigns to a variety of teams across the organisation. After your first year, or even sooner, you will be expected to be involved in senior stakeholder reporting that drive business decisions. Additionally, depending on your interests and skills in the field of data as you progress, you will be encouraged to specialise into a particular area, including business/marketing analysis, data science/engineering or business intelligence.
What we would like you to do:
- Derive insights on an ad hoc basis to help project teams make better informed decisions using data.
- Build dashboards and reports for stakeholders throughout the business, extracting insight from large datasets to provide analytics that support them in their roles.
- Run and distribute key operational reports that go out on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Support other departments by running training sessions to improve business data literacy.
- Help analyse existing processes throughout the business and find ways to improve them.
- Think of ways we can leverage automation to reduce time spent on tasks.
- Help manage operational tasks for our business as usual processes.
What you will have:
- A STEM, Business, Economics, or other degree with an analytical emphasis.
- An analytical mindset with an eye for detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- An innate curiosity and drive to learn new things.
- Proficiency using MS Office and particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to translate complex data and insight into terms understandable to your audience.
- A proactive attitude and a good autonomous worker.
- An interest in programming
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau or other such BI tools (desirable)
- Experience with relational databases or SQL (desirable)
Why choose us:
- Hanson Wade is one of the top 100 fastest growing SMEs in the UK and as such it is a vibrant and fast-paced place to work.
- Due to our growth, career progression opportunities are plentiful for candidates with the right mindset.
- Flexible working policy to suit you.
- Hanson Wade is a company where the culture is one of transparency, honesty and support
- Busy and active social calendar.
- Annual learning budget + opportunities for external training if desired.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/95876061