Android Software Engineer (Kotlin and Java) required by a small start-up who are an award-winning SaaS Agri-Tech innovator. Our client were formed in 2015 and have a unique application that monitors the health of a crop through the flight and automation of drones. This revolutionary product is able to detect crop segments and determine good crops against bad crops and ultimately help the faming community save time and help with their productivity.
The successful Android Software Engineer will be responsible for enhancing and developing the application further including implementation of new features and functionalities including improving drone flight, building image analysis and integrating with back-end services.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of writing Android applications with Kotlin and Java
- Experience of working within the entire Android Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience of REST API`s
- Experience of working within an Agile development environment
- 25 days of annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Share Options Plan
- 100% remote working – can be based anywhere within the UK or Europe (must be within 3 hours of UK)
How do you like the sound of this role? Are you ready to take the next great job in your career – Simply apply for this role – and we will respond to your application within 24 hours!