What You Do At AMD Changes Everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AI Inference Software Engineer
In this role we are seeking a software development engineer to join a development team building and optimizing Machine Learning Inference software for AMD GPU compute platforms. The individual will be part of a development team and open-source community which analyzes, develops, tests, and deploys performance optimizations, making AMD the best platform for machine learning inferencing.
The ideal person has strong technical and analytical skills in modern C++ development on Linux. They must have the ability to work as a member of a team, while also being able to work independently, define goals, scope, and lead their own development effort.
- Build solutions for machine learning inference for AMD GPUs.
- Design and develop lower-level system software that works with underlying libraries, runtime systems and hardware.
- Analyze and optimize solutions to achieve the highest performance.
- Test and deploy these solutions.
- Apply one's knowledge of software engineering best practices.
- Excellent modern C++ (11 and above) programming and software design skills including debugging, performance analysis, and test design.
- Inference optimization experience, such as working with ONNX, MIGraphX, TensorRT/OpenVINO or performing quantization
- Machine Learning frameworks (pytorch, tensorflow)
- Knowledge of GPU architecture and experience with GPU programming.
- CI experience (Jenkins, Travis, etc), Docker
- Experience developing software in Linux environment including commonly used tools.
- Basic understanding of Deep Learning
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
Santa Clara, CA
Requisition Numbe r: 135021
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Design
Benefits offered are described here .
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.