AI Developer/Data Scientist – Bristol – J11952
A world leading Telecommunications Company is looking for AI developers, data scientists to unlock new insights and value from data using data science (DS) and AI modelling. You'll be able to experiment with a wide range of data sets to generate insight into networks, systems and customer journeys that can power personalised interactions across all channels, create customised products and services, pre-empt issues in networks and infrastructure, and optimise operations.
• Develop and assess AI/DS algorithms or models, based on large and complex data sets, across multiple projects, to meet customer requirements.
• Be a subject matter expert for AI or DS, with responsibility for advising and supporting other AI and Data Science teams
• Adhere to relevant frameworks and regulations to ensure safe development of AI/DS applications.
• Collaborate with the Applied Research team to harness the latest developments in AI and data.
Skills and experiences
• Graduate and/or postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Maths, Statistics, ML, AI, Computer Science but not exclusively) or equivalent experience.
• Proven ability to write well-engineered code.
• 2-3 years+ of proven success at applying DS approaches (e.g. clustering, regression, web or app analytics) or developing and shaping AI algorithms and models (e.g. NLP, reinforcement learning, deep learning) in commercial settings to meet customer needs.
• Direct experience of using DS/AI platforms and tools (such as Google Vertex AI, AWS Sagemaker, or Azure ML Studio, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Sci-kit Learn, Data Studio, Looker and Qlik).
• Excellent communication
• Experience in leading, managing and/or coaching others
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: (url removed)