Experis – A Manpower Group is engaged with one of the leading Retail company. We are looking to help our client to identify an Azure Data Engineer.
It's a Full Time Opportunity and a great company to work with!!
Nature of Role: Full time(100% remote)
Role: Azure Data Engineer
Azure Data Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job experience in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- May require 4+ years successful and applicable hands-on experience in the data development and principles including end-to-end design patterns
- May require 4+ years proven track record of delivering large scale, high quality operational or analytical data systems
- May require 4+ years of successful and applicable experience building complex data solutions that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a minimum of two of the following technical disciplines: data warehousing, big data management, analytics development, data science, application programming interfaces (APIs), data integration, cloud, servers and storage, and database management
- sired Previous Job Experience
- Experience building solutions using elastic architectures (preferably Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
- Direct experience with a variety of SQL, NoSQL and Big Data Platforms.
- Experience with Python, Spark and SQL.
- Experience with Azure Data Platform stack: Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Databricks, Synapse SQL and Spark Pools
- Experience with AAS/SSAS Tabular models both on-prem and in Azure, Power BI, Dataflows and DAX.