ADAS Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Detroit, Michigan.
Salary: 120-135K USD
Incredible opportunity to work in an industry and field leading company as part of their Driver Assistance Technologies Team based in the automotive heartland of America Detroit, Michigan. Dedicated to progressing technology and knowledge in the sphere of automotive engineering the company is searching for ADAS Embedded Software Engineers keen to:
- Design and develop embedded C++ software for next-gen ADAS systems.
- Collaborate with various internal teams to transform ideas from concepts to production.
- Apply sophisticated software engineering techniques to optimize coding and consequently minimize resource expenditure.
- Support testing of innovative ADAS features by flashing and debugging code in the preproduction and prototype phases.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar fields of study.
- 5+ years of experience in software/firmware development using C/C++.
- 5+ years of experience designing and testing embedded systems for high performance.
- 2+ years of experience with POSIX-based embedded applications.
- Masters in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar fields of study.
- 7+ years of experience with embedded software design and development for automotive, industrial, or aerospace applications with proven success.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with embedded RTOS.
- Experience with code optimization.
- Range of scripting languages.
- Knowledge of SPI, Ethernet and CAN communication.
- Familiarity with sensor modalities used in robotics and autonomous driving applications.
Salary and Benefits:
- $120-135k per annum.
- 401k match up to 12%.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
This ADAS embedded software engineering role will see you at the forefront of development in the field and have you directly contributing to the global future of automotive transport and function. If you think you are the person for the job, apply now!